The Student Room Group

Medicine HELP

So..I need big help I'm just a big mess atm and I'm so indecisive.
Basically at the start of year 12 I started with further maths(fm), maths, Bio and chem. Our skl makes us do Maths alevel in yr 12 if we do fm as we cover the whole content in yr 12. And so...I did my maths alevel this year 😃.
And I regret it sooooo badly 😢 😭 😭 bcs now I don't wanna go forward with further maths (I'm scared) bcs my teachers in skl r so bad I rly struggled with how they taught me just normal maths I wish I had better teachers bcs they go super fast.
But for Med in Cambridge they state that they're more likely to give an offer to someone who sat all 3 in year 13 than someone like me who sat 1 alevel in yr 12 and 2 in year 13. When they say "more likely" taht basically just means I have NO CHANCE of even getting thu the 1st stage. I thought of perhaps resitting the alevel in yr 13 again but I'm not sure...they'd probably still think I'm a trash applicant😢 😔

(And I should've done my research I didn't realise so many unis wanted 3 alevels to be sat exactly in the same year 😭 like imperial/ucl)
I've just been stressed for all this...and results day... 🙃 😫
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Sorry for the long post 😢 😭 I just had to get it off my chest

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending