The Student Room Group

About nothing

I am an lonely friendless creature on this planet getting bored at home and doing nothing other than watching webseries but now onward i am looking for a friend whom i can talk to ?
Instead of sitting inside and watching web series all day, go outside, even if it's just for a walk. Your mental health isn't gonna improve by simply sitting on the internet all day. Expand your comfort zone, try new things.
Reply 2
Original post by ICEcold_Stoic
Instead of sitting inside and watching web series all day, go outside, even if it's just for a walk. Your mental health isn't gonna improve by simply sitting on the internet all day. Expand your comfort zone, try new things.

Well then suggest me any new things that i can do at home and thanks for your guidence.
Original post by mohiiixt
Well then suggest me any new things that i can do at home and thanks for your guidence.

Start working out. You don't need equipment, just your own body weight. Look up calisthenics workout routines online that utilise minimal to no equipment.

If you can afford it, look for clubs in your local area that pertain to your interests. Book clubs, martial arts, whatever it may be.

Learn a new skill. Coding, language, that sort of stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest