The Student Room Group

Late period

Can white discharge only just mean that it’s ovulating. And that cramps being felt here and there like the cramps felt with period only means period about to start?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Can white discharge only just mean that it’s ovulating. And that cramps being felt here and there like the cramps felt with period only means period about to start?

When was your last period and when shopping you have had your current ones and if you have any ideas on what day you would normally ovate each month...... i
Just remember that periods although you may have them regular each month you can still unfold have late period. Hopefully you will have them soon.
If you don't then perhaps a quick call to your GP and ask them.

There is many factors that periods come later than normal like stress or you been anxious about something recently.

Cramps and white discharge without a period can sometimes be a sign of pregnancy. Other possible causes include pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, infection, and more. Vaginal discharge is normal, and it typically changes texture and color throughout the menstrual cycle

Why do I have no period just cramps and white discharge.......
White vaginal discharge, cramping and a missed period are all signs of pregnancy, although they can also be symptoms of a late period or other conditions. Stomach pain and cramping during pregnancy usually feel different to pain and cramps you experience during your period.
Reply 2
Original post by Tracey_W
When was your last period and when shopping you have had your current ones and if you have any ideas on what day you would normally ovate each month...... i
Just remember that periods although you may have them regular each month you can still unfold have late period. Hopefully you will have them soon.
If you don't then perhaps a quick call to your GP and ask them.

There is many factors that periods come later than normal like stress or you been anxious about something recently.

Cramps and white discharge without a period can sometimes be a sign of pregnancy. Other possible causes include pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, infection, and more. Vaginal discharge is normal, and it typically changes texture and color throughout the menstrual cycle

Why do I have no period just cramps and white discharge.......
White vaginal discharge, cramping and a missed period are all signs of pregnancy, although they can also be symptoms of a late period or other conditions. Stomach pain and cramping during pregnancy usually feel different to pain and cramps you experience during your period.

Last period was last month I usually start on the 29th of each month. It might have been the week of 13th/20th November. I do stress but my partner keeps me at ease and comfort as well as peace of mind. Although the cramps I felt were the ones how I would feel before the start of my period though I appreciate the fact of you making me aware. Although I had intercourse with my partner but with protection it was when he pulled out after ejaculating that the condom was left inside and afterwards once disposing it he was sure and then when disposing saw that he ejaculated within the condom. So would you say I have anything to worry about? And that this could be sign that period coming
Reply 3
Last period was last month I usually start on the 29th of each month. It might have been the week of 13th/20th November. I do stress but my partner keeps me at ease and comfort as well as peace of mind. Although the cramps I felt were the ones how I would feel before the start of my period though I appreciate the fact of you making me aware. Although I had intercourse with my partner but with protection it was when he pulled out after ejaculating that the condom was left inside and afterwards once disposing it he was sure and then when disposing saw that he ejaculated within the condom. So would you say I have anything to worry about? And that this could be sign that period coming

He even knew that before ejaculating condom remained on and we always use protection. Not have it unprotected.
Reply 4

Thanks
Don't panic

As long as nothing came out of the condom when you took it out of inside you then there's nothing to worry about.
Sounds like you are well late for your period.

Your next one is due next week so hopefully it will come then for you.

You could always do a pregnancy test just incase you are worried about being pregnant as its been more than adequate time to do one still. That will rule out that if it negative.

A missed period is anytime up to 35 days
(( If you don't have any known condition affecting your menstrual cycle, your period should start within 24 to 38 days of your last period, depending on your usual cycle. If you're 7 days past your expected due date, it is considered late. After 6 weeks, you can consider your late period a missed period. ))

I'm only doing my best to reassure you.
See if you can perhaps do a pregnancy test , don't have to if you don't want to do it as you can wait and see when your period comes.

Keep me posted if you can.
Registered midwife
Reply 5
Thanks
Don't panic

As long as nothing came out of the condom when you took it out of inside you then there's nothing to worry about.
Sounds like you are well late for your period.

Your next one is due next week so hopefully it will come then for you.

You could always do a pregnancy test just incase you are worried about being pregnant as its been more than adequate time to do one still. That will rule out that if it negative.

A missed period is anytime up to 35 days
(( If you don't have any known condition affecting your menstrual cycle, your period should start within 24 to 38 days of your last period, depending on your usual cycle. If you're 7 days past your expected due date, it is considered late. After 6 weeks, you can consider your late period a missed period. ))

I'm only doing my best to reassure you.
See if you can perhaps do a pregnancy test , don't have to if you don't want to do it as you can wait and see when your period comes.

Keep me posted if you can.
Registered midwife

Nope nothing came out of the condom all it was it was obviously sloppy but when we took it out we ensured we gripped tight and sealed as close as possible nothing fell though. Yeah I’ll get my partner to help me do one definitely. Thank you I appreciate it a lot I think I’m overthinking because as I did say at the time the condom remained within me in place once he pulled out we did the necessary precautions to take things out as safe as possible and it didn’t feel wet down there at all.

Yeah I will do
Reply 6
What do you think though do you think I’m overthinking and worrying for nothing?
Reply 7
Nope nothing came out of the condom all it was it was obviously sloppy but when we took it out we ensured we gripped tight and sealed as close as possible nothing fell though. Yeah I’ll get my partner to help me do one definitely. Thank you I appreciate it a lot I think I’m overthinking because as I did say at the time the condom remained within me in place once he pulled out we did the necessary precautions to take things out as safe as possible and it didn’t feel wet down there at all.

Yeah I will do

So if nowt came out as far as yous know then there's nothing to worry about being pregnant but I still recommend a pregnancy test just for your peace of mind okay.

Sometimes people do overthink things but better than not being overthinking.
Reply 8
So if nowt came out as far as yous know then there's nothing to worry about being pregnant but I still recommend a pregnancy test just for your peace of mind okay.

Sometimes people do overthink things but better than not being overthinking.

Yeah definitely thank you very much for the reassurance :smile:
Reply 9
What do you think though do you think I’m overthinking and worrying for nothing?

To be honest with you it's might be just you overthinking about the situation what happened at the time 😕 can happen and you won't be alone with this.

Maybe it's good to be overthinking than not thinking about it so you will think of a way to deal with the situation what occurred with condom.
Reply 10
To be honest with you it's might be just you overthinking about the situation what happened at the time 😕 can happen and you won't be alone with this.

Maybe it's good to be overthinking than not thinking about it so you will think of a way to deal with the situation what occurred with condom.

Yeah the sad thing is we both overthink I mean he’s the calm and collective one in our relationship but at the same time I can tell when he’s a little anxious or scared and worried I do realise why..
Reply 11
Yeah definitely thank you very much for the reassurance :smile:

I sincerely hope you won't be pregnant but if your normal periods comes then you won't be pregnant.

You are welcome 🤗🤗
Just try to keep positive and hope your periods comes soon for you.
Reply 12
I sincerely hope you won't be pregnant but if your normal periods comes then you won't be pregnant.

You are welcome 🤗🤗
Just try to keep positive and hope your periods comes soon for you.

Thank you 🤗🤗 and yeah there’s always the test as resort
Reply 13
Yeah the sad thing is we both overthink I mean he’s the calm and collective one in our relationship but at the same time I can tell when he’s a little anxious or scared and worried I do realise why..

It's probably because he's thinking about you too much that he's calmed and collective.

He's probably worrying about that situation with the condom but yous learn from things like that so that you don't make the same mistake the next time.
Reply 14
Thank you 🤗🤗 and yeah there’s always the test as resort

See how your periods situation goes first okay
That will save you buying a pregnancy test kit if you get your periods.
Reply 15
It's probably because he's thinking about you too much that he's calmed and collective.

He's probably worrying about that situation with the condom but yous learn from things like that so that you don't make the same mistake the next time.

Yeah a risk not worth taking
Reply 16
See how your periods situation goes first okay
That will save you buying a pregnancy test kit if you get your periods.

Yeah definitely hopefully within the next few days or beginning of the week.
Reply 17
Yeah definitely hopefully within the next few days or beginning of the week.

Hopefully 🤞🤞🤞 as you'll know yourself with the pain you get beforehand 😄.

Quick Reply

Latest