The Student Room Group

university bed

hi! i have a 3/4 bed in my accommodation and i know that the measure is 120x190, so what duvet size and measurement would i need for my duvet, mattress topper and mattress cover?
Original post by madihaimran
hi! i have a 3/4 bed in my accommodation and i know that the measure is 120x190, so what duvet size and measurement would i need for my duvet, mattress topper and mattress cover?

I have a small double at home(small double = 3/4 bed), I just got a double duvet and sheet set - it does me good. You can look specifically for a small double duvet set but if not a double will do you just as good!
Reply 2
Original post by _Rusty_
I have a small double at home(small double = 3/4 bed), I just got a double duvet and sheet set - it does me good. You can look specifically for a small double duvet set but if not a double will do you just as good!

Thanks! Ive been looking for 3/4 stuff but im guessing its not that popular cos i havent found much thats not expensive.
Thanks! Ive been looking for 3/4 stuff but im guessing its not that popular cos i havent found much thats not expensive.

That's the reason I got a double set, to be honest. It also means that getting additional bedding for when/if you want to switch things up, is a LOT easier as well

Hey there @madihaimran !

I know this isn't exactly what you asked but I would recommend getting a double sized fitted sheet and duvet even if you have a 3/4 sized bed as in second year most student houses have a double bed so you'd have to repurchase all your bedding again or just deal with having a duvet that's smaller than your bed. My parents convinced me to go for a double sized bedding in first year and I'm so happy they did as it's really helped me in my next two accommodations where I had a double. It will save you more in the long term if you just get double-sized bedding now.

Hope this helped!
Lucy - Digital Student Ambassador SHU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending