The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Adam Street Gardens question

I’ve got an accommodation offer from Adam street gardens for their premium en-suite 2 room. I was wondering if anyone is or has stayed there or seen it. My main concerns are the desk being too small as I plan to bring a pc with me, and would need the desk to be wide enough. Also how is the bed length? I see that it goes into the wall and for someone who is 6ft would it be long enough? And finally how is the ventilation in the room.

Thanks for the replies
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve got an accommodation offer from Adam street gardens for their premium en-suite 2 room. I was wondering if anyone is or has stayed there or seen it. My main concerns are the desk being too small as I plan to bring a pc with me, and would need the desk to be wide enough. Also how is the bed length? I see that it goes into the wall and for someone who is 6ft would it be long enough? And finally how is the ventilation in the room.

Thanks for the replies

I can't tell you much about the beds, but I can pretty much confirm that you are going to struggle to bring a PC with you. Most university accommodation rooms can comfortably accommodate a laptop, but a PC is out of the question. Not to mention there's little to no point in doing that: the university has computer labs, and a PC isn't portable either so you can't bring it into lecture halls.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending