The Student Room Group

UoL halls room swap 2023/4

Scroll to see replies

Hey I recently booked a catered single ensuite in the Garden Halls UOL student accommodation. In the city where food is soo expensive catering can of course save you a lot of money and time but I love to cook so this just isn’t the right option for me.

I am looking to swap this room for a self-catered single ensuite room in the Garden Halls. My current rent is £358/week. Please message me if you are interested in swapping. 😊
Reply 21
Original post by ucasvictim
Hey I recently booked a catered single ensuite in the Garden Halls UOL student accommodation. In the city where food is soo expensive catering can of course save you a lot of money and time but I love to cook so this just isn’t the right option for me.

I am looking to swap this room for a self-catered single ensuite room in the Garden Halls. My current rent is £358/week. Please message me if you are interested in swapping. 😊

Hi! I know this is not in Garden Halls, but I have a Standard Single Plus at Eleanor Rosa (264 p/w), self-catered, I will like to swap for something closer to the main UCL campus, I am willing to pay the difference.
Reply 22
Anyone want to swap for a large ensuite at One Pool Street? Contract rate is 304/week but can agree to add funds for a room next to Bloomsbury campus
Reply 23
Looking to swap my Large single not en-suite at Ian Baker house, for an en-suite room at garden halls, or st pancras. Willing to pay extra as well :smile:
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 24
Hello there, I have a single room with a shared bathroom at Bonham Carter House in Bloomsbury (£236.38/week, 40 weeks), looking to swap for either a catered or a self-catered room at Garden Halls.

Let me know if you're interested!
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Mds1008
Hi! I know this is not in Garden Halls, but I have a Standard Single Plus at Eleanor Rosa (264 p/w), self-catered, I will like to swap for something closer to the main UCL campus, I am willing to pay the difference.

Hey thank you for the offer but as I’m at LSE I’m really only interested in being closer to central
Reply 26
Original post by instinct1
Hello there, I have a single room with a shared bathroom at Bonham Carter House in Bloomsbury (£236.38/week, 40 weeks), looking to swap for a self-catered room at Garden Halls.

Let me know if you're interested!

Hi, I have the following room:

Hall Name: Garden Halls
Room Type: Townhouse Single 2/7
Contract Start Date: 17/09/2023
Contract End Date: 22/06/2024

Would you still be interesting in swapping?
Reply 27
Hi, would you consider a single shared bathroom catered at International Hall for £266.28 per week? same dates
Reply 28
Original post by Mds1008

Hi, I've got a medium single at Bonham carter if you're interested. its £240 p/w
Reply 29
Original post by eversinc3
Hi, I've got a medium single at Bonham carter if you're interested. its £240 p/w

Hi! Thank you for the offer. Is not en en-suite right? I am looking for an ensuite 😔
Reply 30
Hi,
I have a small single at Bonham Carter, 50 weeks, £11618.21, self catered, 20 min walk from LSE, 7 min walk from UCL. You can see the room on UoL website. I want to swap this room for a 40 week contract instead. My budget is less than £240 per week, catered or non-catered, single room preferred but shared ensuite also works. Within a 30 min walk from LSE. Slightly urgent, please do get back to me!
Reply 31
Hi I have a single catered room at connaught hall for £273 pw and want to swap to a small single room at connaught hall or another catered hall near the bloomsbury campus.
Hi! I am looking to give up my En-suite Self Catered Room at Urbanest Hoxton. It is a 50-week contract at £319/week. Let me know if you're interested in taking it over.
Original post by dp29420
hi, I have garden halls ensuite and was wondering:
1. Does anyone want to swap for rosebury hall or bankside - ensuite?
2. who else from LSE is at garden halls for 2023 and what course?

hi! im going to LSE at garden halls (ensuite) for law but i wouldnt mind swapping with you
Hi is yours self catered and would you be interested in swapping for catered?
Original post by ShreyaMehta3
hi! im going to LSE at garden halls (ensuite) for law but i wouldnt mind swapping with you
I have a classic en-suite at Depot Point Yugo student accommodation for 367 per week if anyone is interested in taking over my contract; as I have found a new place and am moving out.

Contract details:
En-suite, Flat-share (6 people in a flat), 3min walk from king's cross station
Start: Anytime from now
Ends: September 1st 2024
Rate: 367.00pounds pcw
Reply 36
I have a single shared bathroom at Connaught hall which is catered. The rent is 273 per week. I would be willing to swap for an ensuite room in college hall, garden hall, international hall or any UCL hall close to Bloomsbury. I am willing to pay a premium. If the room is not ensuite, I may consider it as well. Thanks!
Reply 37
Hi, i’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at the IQ arcade, it’s private halls and is £244 a week, abt 20 min bus from uni. Please contact me ASAP if interested!
Reply 38
Hi, I have a single shared bathroom in Connaught hall and it’s 273£ per week. I would like to swap with either a small single shared or single shared in College hall. Actually any room types is okay for me anyone is interested pls reply me thanks!
Reply 39
Hi, i’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at the IQ arcade, it’s private halls and is £244 a week, abt 20 min bus from uni. Please contact me ASAP if interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending