The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Bonham Carter House as a postgrad?

Hihi. I'm starting a Master's at UCL in September and I've just been offered a room at Bonham Carter House (large single, shared communal spaces, 50 weeks).

Has anyone lived there, what was your experience? Mostly, I am wondering whether I would be living with other postgraduates. I am a bit on the older side for a student (turning 27 soon) so I would really rather not live with freshers, for example. I think it would be a bad mix.
Hi I’m moving into Bonham Carter as a second year and I’ve heard it’s incredibly mixed when it comes to postgrads and undergrads so the age range is diverse.
I’m very nervous though because communal spaces are mixed and it seems intense
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
hi, currently waiting for open spaces at bonham hopefully get paid on the 31st so hopefully there will be a space or i might be homeless eeek
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I’m moving into Bonham Carter as a second year and I’ve heard it’s incredibly mixed when it comes to postgrads and undergrads so the age range is diverse.
I’m very nervous though because communal spaces are mixed and it seems intense

hey how did you go by getting bonham any tips would really love it i am also a second year too
Reply 4
Hi! I just regularly checked the website of the intercollegiate halls and some availability popped up. I'd recommend regularly checking their website. Maybe give them a call to understand better. https://www.london.ac.uk/halls

Original post by rehena12
hey how did you go by getting bonham any tips would really love it i am also a second year too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending