The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Bonham Carter House

hi! I'm a first year undergrad at UCL staying at Bonham Carter House. Is anyone else staying there?

Scroll to see replies

I am, is there any more info available? Since there’s only so much on their site
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by MehdiZafari
I am, is there any more info available? Since there’s only so much on their site

hi! No I haven't been able to find anything that's why i'm asking!
Hi! I was also finally able to sign the contract. However, when about to pay deposit, the error message 'An error occurred when calculating your deposit, please contact the housing office if this error persists.' came up. Any ideas how to solve this?? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by quack_duck
Hi! I was also finally able to sign the contract. However, when about to pay deposit, the error message 'An error occurred when calculating your deposit, please contact the housing office if this error persists.' came up. Any ideas how to solve this?? :smile:

hi! No I don't know sorry! Maybe contact them?
I’m staying there! Glad there’s other undergrads there
Hi! I will be staying at BH house too. I will pm you once TSR allows me to. We called UoL yesterday to find out more about the hall… Apparently it’s 250 students and 150 key workers. Long hallways with multiple kitchens and if I remember correctly 15 ppl share one kitchen. I just really hope there are some communal spaces (other than the kitchen) so there will be a nice feel about us all being there together. I forgot to ask them about communal spaces though. x

Original post by elaabbou
hi! I'm a first year undergrad at UCL staying at Bonham Carter House. Is anyone else staying there?
Reply 7
Original post by lisk.elle
Hi! I will be staying at BH house too. I will pm you once TSR allows me to. We called UoL yesterday to find out more about the hall… Apparently it’s 250 students and 150 key workers. Long hallways with multiple kitchens and if I remember correctly 15 ppl share one kitchen. I just really hope there are some communal spaces (other than the kitchen) so there will be a nice feel about us all being there together. I forgot to ask them about communal spaces though. x

thank you thats really helpful!! yeah definitely pm me so we can get in touch!
Original post by quack_duck

I had this problem too but after I disabled my adblocker it worked!:smile: hope this helps
Is anyone else’s move in date in October?
Bit annoying having to find somewhere else for the first 2 weeks
Reply 10
Yeah me two, also a first year at UCL
Reply 11
Original post by Ejones985

2nd of October for some reason
Reply 12
Original post by Ejones985

i asked to move in on the 25th of sept and they sais yes!
Reply 13

Did you call them to ask this or did you email the uol team (also a first yr UCL student staying at Bonham Carter)
Reply 14
Original post by h.lola
Did you call them to ask this or did you email the uol team (also a first yr UCL student staying at Bonham Carter)

I emailed them!
Hi guys, I am a second year UCL student trying to get accommodation at Boneham Carter house. When did you guys apply for this? Did you apply through the UCL website or the UOL one? Also most importantly, does anyone know if they currently have availability, or are yet to release more rooms?
Original post by Aadya283
Hi guys, I am a second year UCL student trying to get accommodation at Boneham Carter house. When did you guys apply for this? Did you apply through the UCL website or the UOL one? Also most importantly, does anyone know if they currently have availability, or are yet to release more rooms?

Also a second year, just managed to get accom at Bonham Carter. Apply through the uol starrez housing portal and go on available rooms. A few days ago there were still rooms available, Im not sure what the situation is now.
Reply 17
aaa im also a first year at ucl staying there, glad im not the only one
Hi-by any chance would you be able to give the phone number for Bonham Carter house? I can’t find it anywhere online! Also are there many other postgrads moving in?😊

I’m moving in on the 25th too!! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending