The Student Room Group

Oral Health Science interview at Essex (Dental Hygiene)

Hey, just wondering if anyone on here has had an interview or has one coming for Oral Health Science (hygiene) at Essex? Just want to hear peoples experiences and the sort of questions they asked? thanks :smile: x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i have one coming up on the 4th of April!
I have one coming up on the 6th of April - really nervous 😩
Reply 3
Mine is the 19th April! Do you guys feel prepared for questions they may ask? Let me know how you both get on! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophiejvc
Mine is the 19th April! Do you guys feel prepared for questions they may ask? Let me know how you both get on! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im not at all prepared 😩 I will let you know how it goes! And good luck for yours 😊X
Reply 5
Original post by Megracheljones
Im not at all prepared 😩 I will let you know how it goes! And good luck for yours 😊X

Im just having a look at some possible interview questions now! yeah please let me know :P thanks and you :smile: x
Reply 6
I have mine on the 4th April. Really nervous tho but if anyone has any tips or know exactly what to expect, let me know x
Reply 7
How did everyone get on? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine did not go well, was not what I expected 😩 And could of done so much better. I hope yours goes well x
Reply 9
Hi

Has anyone noticed a message on their 'My Essex' portal? It says 'Welcome to your new My Essex! You can now see posts about events taking place in your department as well as news about what is happening at Essex. Your offer documents are now in the “Applying” area where you may also see “Tasks” which you will need to complete. Information about accommodation and tuition fees is in the “Living” area. We hope you like your new My Essex and look forward to welcoming you to the University.' HOWEVER, The applying tab says 'application still with selector' - Any idea anyone?
Reply 10
Hi crazilady,
I've got the same on my page , but no offer . Maybe it's something standard ??
Reply 11
Hi crazilady,

I've got the same on my page , but no offer . Maybe it's something standard ??

Has anyone noticed a message on their 'My Essex' portal? It says 'Welcome to your new My Essex! You can now see posts about events taking place in your department as well as news about what is happening at Essex. Your offer documents are now in the “Applying” area where you may also see “Tasks” which you will need to complete. Information about accommodation and tuition fees is in the “Living” area. We hope you like your new My Essex and look forward to welcoming you to the University.' HOWEVER, The applying tab says 'application still with selector' - Any idea anyone?
Reply 12
Original post by Megracheljones
Mine did not go well, was not what I expected 😩 And could of done so much better. I hope yours goes well x

Oh I'm sorry to hear :frown: I'm sure you were fine though! Why do you think it didn't go well? Thankyou

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had mine all the way in December. Longest wait EVER! 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
How was it for you? Still to have mine on Wednesday 😩 X
How was it for you? Still to have mine on Wednesday 😩 X

Not too bad, they were really friendly which was nice. Just be yourself. How comes yours is so late? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi 😊 how does everyone think their interviews went?? I had mine on the 6th April and the wait is killing me!
Reply 17
Original post by Peaches1232
Not too bad, they were really friendly which was nice. Just be yourself. How comes yours is so late? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure to be honest! What sort of questions did they ask you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Pennysarah
Hi 😊 how does everyone think their interviews went?? I had mine on the 6th April and the wait is killing me!

How did yours go? Mine is tomorrow! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did yours go? Mine is tomorrow! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it went okay! The waiting is the worst bit! X

Quick Reply

Latest