The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Enrolment

Hey, has anyone going into first year gotten their enrollment emails yet? I know current students already have but I think they get it sooner anyways. Cheers:smile:
Reply 1
no, they will be sent in the next week or so, enrolment for new students starts on the 20th of August
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by robertbrj
no, they will be sent in the next week or so, enrolment for new students starts on the 20th of August

Ah okay, cheers!
Has anyone managed to enrol into their optional modules yet? Mine keeps coming up with an error and I just want to make sure it’s not just me
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone managed to enrol into their optional modules yet? Mine keeps coming up with an error and I just want to make sure it’s not just me
i’ve had error messages with 3 modules i attempted to enrol in but it shows that all three modules have spaces left in them. i did manage to get into a 2nd semester module though so i’m not sure?
(edited 8 months ago)

Heya, I’m having the same issues and not sure what do, have you managed to get it resolved yet?
Heya, I’m having the same issues and not sure what do, have you managed to get it resolved yet?
not resolved but I have emailed many many people- the message I’ve got back is that it is a classic problem and that optional modules should open up for us at the end of august/ start of September
I keep getting error messages as well when tying to enrol into optional classes. Something about reserved capacity. I hope it's just a glitch :frown:
There's a pop up stating that there are reserved spaces. I'm assuming that the reserved spaces are for those who are doing that subject for their degree, which means degree applicants first, elective applicants second.

I suppose that this system is in place so that if a degree applicant forgets to enroll in a popular course there will be places left as they are reserved?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending