The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

I can't figure out how to change the date of some of my UAL enrolment information

I've been stressed out about my UAL online registration since I couldn't figure out how to change the date of one of my GCSE qualifications as I misentered it into the system. I saved it without thinking much but I realised it was a year off when I checked my GCSE certificates.

The form states that my information can be amended until I submit it but I don't know how to amend it since there's no button or indicator on how to change it. I'm a bit anxious about not being able to submit it on time since it's been a few weeks since I started the online registration and I was looking to apply for an 18+ student oyster card as soon as possible. I finished all the other parts of my form so it's just this one detail that's holding me back from submitting it.

My friend reccomended that I just submit it with the false information but I'm unsure if that would be okay. I've already emailed someone on the enrolment team but they haven't yet responded. What should I do? Am I just missing something on how to amend my UAL enrolment?
The email inviting you to enrol should have had contact details. Ring up the department that looks after enrolment tomorrow.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
The email inviting you to enrol should have had contact details. Ring up the department that looks after enrolment tomorrow.

I didn't get an email telling me to enrol, but I did get an email telling me to watch out for the email telling me to enrol. I just figured it out through the website which had all the steps since I already had my UAL portal, instead of through the email. Should I have waited until I got the email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending