The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle University transfer student accommodation

Hello, I am transferring into year 2 at Newcastle university and was wondering about accommodation. I am an international student but I do not have the accommodation guarantee. What kinds of accommodation do transfer students usually prefer? Where can I find them and who do I get in touch with for this?
thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I am transferring into year 2 at Newcastle university and was wondering about accommodation. I am an international student but I do not have the accommodation guarantee. What kinds of accommodation do transfer students usually prefer? Where can I find them and who do I get in touch with for this?
thanks!

Hi Anonymous,

Newcastle has a lot private student accommodation, including purpose-built student accommodation. The Student's Union housing guide may help you with your search.

Hana :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello, im actually looking for a tenant replacement for a studio room (includes private kitchen and bathroom) located right in the city centre so it is in very close walking distance to both newcastle and nothumbria university. This place is also specifically for student accomidation! If you are interested please dont hesitate to contact me.
Reply 3
hey we have a flat in Heaton for 75 pounds a week without bills with 2 other flatmates. I was looking for someone to takeover my tenancy if you're interested :smile:
thanks!
Reply 4
Hey that sounds great! Could I get some more details? Dm me on Instagram at raeioul.04
(Original post by zane1)hey we have a flat in Heaton for 75 pounds a week without bills with 2 other flatmates. I was looking for someone to takeover my tenancy if you're interested

Hello, im actually looking for a tenant replacement for a studio room (includes private kitchen and bathroom) located right in the city centre so it is in very close walking distance to both newcastle and nothumbria university. This place is also specifically for student accomidation! If you are interested please dont hesitate to contact me.
Reply 5
Original post by zane1
hey we have a flat in Heaton for 75 pounds a week without bills with 2 other flatmates. I was looking for someone to takeover my tenancy if you're interested :smile:

Hey this sounds really good! I'm weighing out all options so if you could message me on instagram at raeioul.04 that would be great and I can get more details.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending