The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele university accommodation

Hi I just got offered a temporary shared room at keele , all I’ve read is the online stuff but I’m still confused. If anyone’s been in there can u lmk
Listen Hannah,

Temporary shared accommodation at Keele University is a type of accommodation that is offered to students who have not been able to secure a permanent room. It is a single room with a bunk bed, and you will be sharing the room with another student of the same gender. You will only pay 50% of the total room cost whilst sharing.
(edited 8 months ago)
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Hi thanks for the reply !! Do you know how long the wait is and I’m in Lindsey hall block S it says shared room but is that also shared bathroom w my roommate or w the whole flat
no idea
Original post by hannahjam3s123
Hi I just got offered a temporary shared room at keele , all I’ve read is the online stuff but I’m still confused. If anyone’s been in there can u lmk

Hi @hannahjam3s123

If you are still unsure about the accommodation you have been offered temporarily it might be useful to talk to a member of the accommodation team at Keele. You can find the contact details on our website www.keele.ac.uk/accommodation/contactus
Reply 5

Hi Hannah, my son has a room in a shared house in Newcastle under Lyme with 2xother students. He has returned home so we need someone to take over the tenancy ASAP due to a family member being ill. Tel me on 07730256740 for more information.
Reply 6

Telephone the letting agent [email protected] Tel 01782 662929 for a viewing. Rent is £380 per month including bills. One nice bathroom and equipped kitchen .
Reply 7
I think if it's just shared bathroom with the roommate, then it'll be described on the accommodation portal as a Temporary Shared Standard En-suite (or similar); I think if it doesn't say en-suite then it might be shared with the whole flat (not sure tho, I've also been put into a shared room in Lindsay Hall S- but mine does specify en-suite on the website)

Info on temporary shared accommodation: https://www.keele.ac.uk/accommodation/atoz/temporarysharedaccommodation/
(edited 7 months ago)
yeah i got the same with the ensuite . What room are u in ? also have u been added to any flat gc ?
(Original post by MoneySpyder)I think if it's just shared bathroom with the roommate, then it'll be described on the accommodation portal as a Temporary Shared Standard En-suite (or similar); I think if it doesn't say en-suite then it might be shared with the whole flat (not sure tho, I've also been put into a shared room in Lindsay Hall S- but mine does specify en-suite on the website)

Info on temporary shared accommodation: https://www.keele.ac.uk/accommodation/atoz/temporarysharedaccommodation/
Reply 9
yeah i got the same with the ensuite . What room are u in ? also have u been added to any flat gc ?
(Original post by MoneySpyder)I think if it's just shared bathroom with the roommate, then it'll be described on the accommodation portal as a Temporary Shared Standard En-suite (or similar); I think if it doesn't say en-suite then it might be shared with the whole flat (not sure tho, I've also been put into a shared room in Lindsay Hall S- but mine does specify en-suite on the website)

I'm in <>, you? Haven't been added to a flat gc
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest