The Student Room Group

Granada Study abroad

Hi, I’m travelling to Granada, Spain in September to study at the university until next feb. I’m currently looking for any recommendations for accommodation. I’ve looked at some of the private student accommodation buildings and so far all I can see is studios or shared kitchens between two. I would prefer something that is more similar to UK accommodation in the way that you are sharing a flat with 6-8 others because I really want to meet new people. Or if anybody has any recommendations for landlords who rent out individual flats. Thank you xo
Original post by 4lly
Hi, I’m travelling to Granada, Spain in September to study at the university until next feb. I’m currently looking for any recommendations for accommodation. I’ve looked at some of the private student accommodation buildings and so far all I can see is studios or shared kitchens between two. I would prefer something that is more similar to UK accommodation in the way that you are sharing a flat with 6-8 others because I really want to meet new people. Or if anybody has any recommendations for landlords who rent out individual flats. Thank you xo

How has the Uni been?

And what did you decide on accommodation in the end, any tips for anyone looking to find a place for second half of the year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending