The Student Room Group

Student finance the year after current circumstances form submitted.

For my 2023-2024 student finance application I have submitted a current circumstance form as my wife is current on maternity leave so income has dropped more than 15%. At the end of the year we have to send evidence for 23-24 tax year.
Will student finance England re-use this info for the year 24/25 or will they request 22/23 tax year info and need another current circumstances form? Thanks
Original post by Ashleighdwyer
For my 2023-2024 student finance application I have submitted a current circumstance form as my wife is current on maternity leave so income has dropped more than 15%. At the end of the year we have to send evidence for 23-24 tax year.
Will student finance England re-use this info for the year 24/25 or will they request 22/23 tax year info and need another current circumstances form? Thanks

Hi there, Will the household income be less in the 22/23 Tax Year than the current year of 24/25? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Will the household income be less in the 22/23 Tax Year than the current year of 24/25? Thanks, Angela

Hello, I found the answer on the current income form for 23/24 that we have completed that this would be continued to be used in future years. I do not yet have a projected income for 24/25 so unsure of which will be higher. Thanks
Original post by Ashleighdwyer
Hello, I found the answer on the current income form for 23/24 that we have completed that this would be continued to be used in future years. I do not yet have a projected income for 24/25 so unsure of which will be higher. Thanks

Hi there,

No, you do not need to complete the Current Year Income form in the following year if the income hasn't dropped again, they will just use the 23/24 tax year in the 24/25 year.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending