The Student Room Group

CO1 form

Hello, I'm looking for a CO1 form to update my living circumstances for student finance. however i am unable to find the correct form, for full time students 2023-2024 at the moment.
I have been using a sponsor (parent) to submit supporting evidence despite the fact that I've not lived with them for the past 3 years. how can I update/prove this?

Thank you :smile:

Thank you

Hannah
Original post by HanEliza9
Hello, I'm looking for a CO1 form to update my living circumstances for student finance. however i am unable to find the correct form, for full time students 2023-2024 at the moment.
I have been using a sponsor (parent) to submit supporting evidence despite the fact that I've not lived with them for the past 3 years. how can I update/prove this?

Thank you :smile:

Thank you

Hannah

Hi Hannah,

You should be able to change our living circumstances online by clicking on your application, change my application and course details. If you can't change this online, it should give you the option to print off the CO1 Form.

If you're under 25 and not self supported for 3 years before the start of your course, then we would still need your parents income details to support your application, whether you live with them or not.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending