The Student Room Group

Forgot to add some financial info

So in my rush to get my late student finance application in on time, I included my medical pension payments in the non-earned income section, and forgot to enter my state benefits into the other section before submitting my application. I can't seem to alter this in my online system. My total income levels will still be below the threshold to reduce any support due to me, so will this be an issue? Or how should I rectify the matter? :smile:
Original post by mackers_ire
So in my rush to get my late student finance application in on time, I included my medical pension payments in the non-earned income section, and forgot to enter my state benefits into the other section before submitting my application. I can't seem to alter this in my online system. My total income levels will still be below the threshold to reduce any support due to me, so will this be an issue? Or how should I rectify the matter? :smile:

Hi there, Are you going to be the student? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Are you going to be the student? Thanks, Angela

Hi Angela, yes I am the student
Hi Angela, yes I am the student

Hi there, Are you going to be studying full time? Has anyone else provided income details for your application? Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Are you going to be studying full time? Has anyone else provided income details for your application? Thanks, Angela

full time study, pre-registration MSc in Speech and language therapy, no one else provides income details as I am a single, mature student
full time study, pre-registration MSc in Speech and language therapy, no one else provides income details as I am a single, mature student

Hi there,

You can upload a cover letter to your account explaining that you need to update this unearned taxable income along with any evidence you may have.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending