The Student Room Group

Law

I am from Bangladesh.I failed law twice.Right now I am very lost and I don't know that to do.Law can be given only in one session and that is may/june , the trauma I am going through is unexplainable,and I don't how to deal with that ,all the juniors are getting ahead of me and I can't even finish my alevels.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Meabir
I am from Bangladesh.I failed law twice.Right now I am very lost and I don't know that to do.Law can be given only in one session and that is may/june , the trauma I am going through is unexplainable,and I don't how to deal with that ,all the juniors are getting ahead of me and I can't even finish my alevels.

Hi there :hugs:
Firstly, really sorry to hear this, sounds like a tough situation and I know it may feel awful but there is #NoWrongPath through life and whatever happens it will be okay and you can still achieve what you want in the future.

I think it might be a good time to reflect on whether or not law is the way to go. I am also unsure if there are options for alternative ways into law such as apprenticeships or alternative qualifications. It could be a good idea to seek out some work experience in the profession to see if you're a fan of it.

Remember, don't worry about what others are doing, this is about you and your life. Nobody else is important in this journey except for you!

Best wishes,
Cheese

Quick Reply

Latest