The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Best coventry accom with car parking?

I've heard godiva is a good value accommodation to stay but it doesn't have car parking.

Arundel accommodation I've heard is also very good, and probably nicer than godiva, and I may have heard it has car parking. Can anyone confirm this?

Or if not, can anyone name some accommodations that DO have car parking.
Reply 1
Original post by Chris Simpson
I've heard godiva is a good value accommodation to stay but it doesn't have car parking.

Arundel accommodation I've heard is also very good, and probably nicer than godiva, and I may have heard it has car parking. Can anyone confirm this?

Hi, I think the best one for parking is Queens Park House. Are you still interested in finding accommodation? I have a room that may be suitable for you
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Juanan
Hi, I think the best one for parking is Queens Park House. Are you still interested in finding accommodation? I have a room that may be suitable for you

Hi thanks for the reply, but I have booked a room at 33 Parkside.
Original post by Chris Simpson

Hi @Chris Simpson,

I noticed you have already booked your place, however next time it might be worth checking on Google as you will see all the independent reviews for each one of our accommodations. Hope you enjoy your accommodation and time at university!

Kind regards,

Coventry University Team

Quick Reply

Latest