The Student Room Group

Applying to uni when resitting subjects

Did a levels last year and didn't get the right grades my 3 subjects. I am applying again this September with only 2 of those subjects I previously sat (maths and physics) and doing 1 new alevel (further maths).

Will the unis I apply to need to know my previous grade on these resit subjects and what will they ask as proof for these grades??
Reply 1
you have to enter resits into UCAS yes. proof is not typically required. they will know if you are lying (they get references from your school)
Reply 2
Original post by HoldThisL
you have to enter resits into UCAS yes. proof is not typically required. they will know if you are lying (they get references from your school)

What about practical endorsement?, i got it for physics and chem so will they contact the school/college about that aswell?, im applying to engineering which requires it.
Reply 3
Original post by MonoAno555
What about practical endorsement?, i got it for physics and chem so will they contact the school/college about that aswell?, im applying to engineering which requires it.

i don't really know what that means. you have to declare all public examinations on your UCAS application and you should work with your school to ensure your former teachers will provide a good reference for your time studying there (they are familiar with handling applications for prior students who took gap years)

Quick Reply

Latest