The Student Room Group

How to prepare for AS level physics resits?

I am under the Edexcel boards and I got my results back, it was an E for physics. The lowest I have ever gotten. I really didn't expect this, as all my past papers were done well and I went in prepared and came out confident. Turns out my paper 1 was somehow a huge fail. This is a problem I've always had with physics, how am I supposed to know my answer is correct?! I could answer a question but somehow it's wrong.

So I'm resitting all three papers in January series. Please give me advice to avoid something like this again. Thank you so much...
Original post by yerii
I am under the Edexcel boards and I got my results back, it was an E for physics. The lowest I have ever gotten. I really didn't expect this, as all my past papers were done well and I went in prepared and came out confident. Turns out my paper 1 was somehow a huge fail. This is a problem I've always had with physics, how am I supposed to know my answer is correct?! I could answer a question but somehow it's wrong.

So I'm resitting all three papers in January series. Please give me advice to avoid something like this again. Thank you so much...

Hi there :hello:
Sorry to hear that you were not happy with your physics result :hugs:

I have popped your thread into the forum for physics a-level so you should get a few more responses :bump:

I would really recommend chatting with your teacher as they may be able to give you a point to some good resources or areas where you need to focus on.

Best wishes,
Cheese

Quick Reply

Latest