The Student Room Group

Masters resit exam

I just got my masters result from UCL. I failed in three modules ( all these are controlled examination). I am an international student and really want to know that how hard it is to pass a resit controlled exam in UCL. Like it said if I fail in resit they will count the highest one. Even if they count the highest number out of two attempts will this help me to get a masters degree if it is a few number less than 50%? I am really worried and stressed out. Can anyone answer honestly about the resit exam experience?
Original post by Khan Tasnim
I just got my masters result from UCL. I failed in three modules ( all these are controlled examination). I am an international student and really want to know that how hard it is to pass a resit controlled exam in UCL. Like it said if I fail in resit they will count the highest one. Even if they count the highest number out of two attempts will this help me to get a masters degree if it is a few number less than 50%? I am really worried and stressed out. Can anyone answer honestly about the resit exam experience?

Resit exams are typically the same level of difficulty as the main exam. This is because some students might have a deferred full credit attempt, and to avoid gaming of the system. You should prepare for the same level of challenge as the 1st exam.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 2
Thanks a lot!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending