The Student Room Group

BIMM Manchester 2023

Hi!
I am leaving college this year and going to BIMM in Manchester come September, anyone else going and/or sorting accommodation??
Pls help im stressing so bad lol

Edit: I'm studying popular music performance :redface:
(edited 1 year ago)
hi im hopefully starting bimm in september and struggling to find affordable/deceent accom
Reply 2
Yo, I’m starting as well and even though it’s a bit out of the way (5-10 minute train and another 10 minute walk) I’d try X1 The Campus in Salford, cheap enough but high quality of living for student accomodation (Also hope to see you on the Popular Music Performance course :smile:)
Reply 3
Have you looked at these accommodation providers? :
Dwell Student Living (MSV/ Princess St)
Unite Students (New Medlock House/ Parkway Gate/ Artisan Heights/ Bridgewater Heights)

I am studying at ICTheatre which is part of BIMM and very close to the BIMM site. I stayed in Dwell MSV for 22/23 and rebooked the same room for next year as it was the cheapest provider. I know that the rooms go very quickly, but if you contact them you might be able to go onto a waiting list if one exists!
Reply 4
Original post by fizzywizz
Hi!
I am leaving college this year and going to BIMM in Manchester come September, anyone else going and/or sorting accommodation??
Pls help im stressing so bad lol

Edit: I'm studying popular music performance :redface:

Hi fizzywizz, I am interested in applying to the MA Popular Music Pratice course for BIMM Manchester starting this September so I am curious as to how you are finding your course and the college since starting? Thanks :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending