The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Msc Accounting and Finance requirements

Hi there,
I'm planning to do Master's in Accounting and Finance at The Manchester University. I have an over-all first class degree however my foundation year and 1st year was done poorly. For entry requirements: it considers my position in class, standing of my current uni and "grade average." Based on what I have provided, do you think I have a good chance of standing in the admissions?
Reply 1
Are you an international applicant?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by ajj2000
Are you an international applicant?

No.
Reply 3
Original post by RU002
No.

I don't think many UK applicants would apply to that course. Probably not hard to get into as a result. Given it costs north of £20k plus living costs why do it?
Reply 4
Original post by ajj2000
I don't think many UK applicants would apply to that course. Probably not hard to get into as a result. Given it costs north of £20k plus living costs why do it?

Well I'm just seeing whether I satisfy the requirements or not. Tbh, I meet most of the requirements except the "grade average" could you please help me regarding that? Even my uni couldn't help it
Reply 5
Original post by RU002
Well I'm just seeing whether I satisfy the requirements or not. Tbh, I meet most of the requirements except the "grade average" could you please help me regarding that? Even my uni couldn't help it

I don't think the 'grade average' is significant if you went to a university in the Uk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending