The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Registration as continuing student

Hi guys I am studying Cyber Security and networks applying for second year. I was wondering has anybody received there registration email yet for there courses? I have read phased approach in August but I got nothing? When I go onto my student portal however it allows me to register and fill out my details but I did not get my registration email? .

Do I wait for the email before registering? Or can I register now on the portal?
Original post by CyberStudent247
Hi guys I am studying Cyber Security and networks applying for second year. I was wondering has anybody received there registration email yet for there courses? I have read phased approach in August but I got nothing? When I go onto my student portal however it allows me to register and fill out my details but I did not get my registration email? .

Do I wait for the email before registering? Or can I register now on the portal?

Yes wait for email before you register.
(edited 8 months ago)
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2

Hi there @CyberStudent247,

I am going to start studying cyber security this september, if you don't mind me asking, how are you finding the course ?, and what should i be doing now before going into this course.
Original post by Sacred2468
Hi there @CyberStudent247,

I am going to start studying cyber security this september, if you don't mind me asking, how are you finding the course ?, and what should i be doing now before going into this course.

Hi There @Sacred2468

That's really good news I'm excited your started Cyber Security for September I am a year 2 student by the way. Ofcourse I don't mind you asking! To be honest I found first year really easy it wasn't too difficult the course is really interesting with different modules of study there is computer networking, fundamentals of computer systems, programming, cloud foundations and machine learning , database development and cyber security landscape for year 1. I would say start doing some research into the course if you need any resources please don't hesitate to message me
Reply 4
Hi There @Sacred2468

That's really good news I'm excited your started Cyber Security for September I am a year 2 student by the way. Ofcourse I don't mind you asking! To be honest I found first year really easy it wasn't too difficult the course is really interesting with different modules of study there is computer networking, fundamentals of computer systems, programming, cloud foundations and machine learning , database development and cyber security landscape for year 1. I would say start doing some research into the course if you need any resources please don't hesitate to message me

Hello @CyberStudent247

I really appreciate for taking the time to reply, please can you send me you're socials since I cannot start a private chat with you, since I have questions to ask regarding the course and materials.
Original post by Sacred2468
Hello @CyberStudent247

I really appreciate for taking the time to reply, please can you send me you're socials since I cannot start a private chat with you, since I have questions to ask regarding the course and materials.

Hey no worries at all please check your private pm message for my socials. Sure you can ask me as much questions about the course and materials I'll do my best to help.
Reply 6
Hey no worries at all please check your private pm message for my socials. Sure you can ask me as much questions about the course and materials I'll do my best to help.

thanks, i have sent you a message
Hey bro, It's me 🖐

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending