The Student Room Group

Official: University of Exeter A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sk_143
Did everyone who got rejected get put on a waiting list?
I don't think everyone did but most people. When I called them I think they said those who scored 89 -70 had the option to join the waiting list.
Reply 481
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows how we go about completing the DBS and Health Questionnaire?
Original post by jtomj
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows how we go about completing the DBS and Health Questionnaire?

Hi jtomj
I've been able to check with our faculty team to find out some of the process for our Medicine Offer Holders.
Admissions should provide details of the checks you need to complete so that you can commence study on this course. There is some information here; https://www.exeter.ac.uk/study/dbs/

All successful applicants after interview will be required to complete a health questionnaire and those accepting an offer will be screened by our Occupational Health Department. You may be required to attend a medical examination as part of the admissions process. You will be required to have up to date vaccination records for relevant inoculations in line with University requirements and those of your placement providers.
We require all medical students to be immunised against certain infectious diseases to meet health and safety standards required to work with patients. We will require students to provide evidence of two MMR jabs, and in addition undergo tests to determine their Hepatitis B surface antigen, TB and HIV status.
Enrolled medical students will be unable to undertake their studies without evidence of completion of the vaccination process.
Offers for this programme will be conditional on a completed Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
All successful applicants will be required to sign the appropriate student agreement.

I hope that helps.
Chris
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
Is there an offer holder group chat ? :smile:
Original post by 2223333444555
Is there an offer holder group chat ? :smile:

couldn’t see one yet for 2024 so have messaged the creator of last year’s to ask if she’d mind setting one up fingers crossed 🤞
Original post by MedMama
couldn’t see one yet for 2024 so have messaged the creator of last year’s to ask if she’d mind setting one up fingers crossed 🤞

Can you let me know if you find one
Can someone send me the link if there is one?
Original post by LunaBraun

offer holders thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7460453
Original post by LunaBraun

@reubenn05 has made one 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending