The Student Room Group

Official: Keele University A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chiagoziemnneke
nah mate, apparenly they havent given majority of interviews, read the thread ealier, dont make any hasty decisions

seriously??
Original post by as2023
seriously??

Judging by the speed they are going, they’re not going to make it in time!
Original post by Tameshk
Judging by the speed they are going, they’re not going to make it in time!

they could just be waiting send a whole load of rejections, then give out some interviews, im not sure just speculation at this point, if it get to end of april just for them to send interviews and a levels literally around the corner. Im not going to be happy. Cause its a dbi move from keele
anyone got any offers today?
Original post by medstud2024
anyone got any offers today?

Nope
Anyone got their keele interview in April 2024?
did anyone have an interview yesterday?
Hello everyone, I haven't been paying much attention to this thread lately, could anyone let me know if they've read an intl receiving an offer, or if they are an intl with an offer? Thank you in advance.
Has anyone heard anything from Keele in the last few days at all?interviews/offers etc?
Nope
Does keele require people to do a maths test?
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Original post by Student234927
Does keele require people to do a maths test?

No
Do they do numeracy/maths stations?
Original post by Nimra12
Do they do numeracy/maths stations?

Nope
Original post by Aaliya Batool
Nope
thanks, have u done ur interview for keele?
Yes I have- just waiting for a decision now. What about you?

I’ve got mine in a couple weeks. Can I just ask how was it structured? I had an interview at another uni and it was a totals of 6 stations, 5 minutes each. But half of the stations were with 1 group of interviewers and the other half was with another group of interviewers.

Is Keele’s something similar? Do you get a certain number of minutes to answer each question? I don’t get what happens for the 2 x 15 minutes😭😭
I’m not really sure how much they timed each question. Don’t worry too much about that tho, they’ll tell you that they need to move on to the next questions to make sure u get to answer every one of them in the time hopefully.

Good luckkk ❤️❤️
Original post by Nimra12
I’ve got mine in a couple weeks. Can I just ask how was it structured? I had an interview at another uni and it was a totals of 6 stations, 5 minutes each. But half of the stations were with 1 group of interviewers and the other half was with another group of interviewers.
Is Keele’s something similar? Do you get a certain number of minutes to answer each question? I don’t get what happens for the 2 x 15 minutes😭😭

You’ll get notified 24- 48 hours before on the step up of it and you can even find it on their website somewhere, I’ll send the link if I find it
You’ll get notified 24- 48 hours before on the step up of it and you can even find it on their website somewhere, I’ll send the link if I find it

https://www.keele.ac.uk/interview-guidance/
I’m not really sure how much they timed each question. Don’t worry too much about that tho, they’ll tell you that they need to move on to the next questions to make sure u get to answer every one of them in the time hopefully.
Good luckkk ❤️❤️

Ahh alright ok. I was just a bit worried about timing since sometimes I either say too little or waffle a bit too much and need the timer to tell me to stop talking 😭

Do they do role plays? How did ur interview go? Hope it went well and you hear back soon with good news InshaAllah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending