The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa Food Shopping

Hii
I’m just wondering the closest supermarket to the Uni as it seems quite out of the way from most shops, is it common to get it delivered?
I'm starting an MA there soon, but have visited the library for years. It IS remote from the shops, but there is a small SU convenience store on campus, and very frequent buses into town. Maybe buddy up with fellow students and get a delivery from [consensus supermarket] to save on delivery costs.
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Original post by a1msz26
Hii
I’m just wondering the closest supermarket to the Uni as it seems quite out of the way from most shops, is it common to get it delivered?

The closest and easiest to get to supermarket from Bath Spa uni would be Green Park Sainsburys. You can get to from bath spa uni on the U5 bus. The closest bus stop is called pines way and is about 3 minutes away from the supermarket.

Hope that's useful:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Charlie_91124
The closest and easiest to get to supermarket from Bath Spa uni would be Green Park Sainsburys. You can get to from bath spa uni on the U5 bus. The closest bus stop is called pines way and is about 3 minutes away from the supermarket.

Hope that's useful:smile:

It is so much! Thank you!
Reply 4
(Original post by WaistcoatRich)I'm starting an MA there soon, but have visited the library for years. It IS remote from the shops, but there is a small SU convenience store on campus, and very frequent buses into town. Maybe buddy up with fellow students and get a delivery from [consensus supermarket] to save on delivery costs.
That’s so helpful, thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending