The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Modern Languages and translations

I have a few questions about the course..

How many times a week do we study languages?

When do we choose the language we're going to study?

Are the Japanese classes mixed acrossed modern languages and japanese studies?

Will I be able to go to a study abroad in Japan if I do Modern languages instead of Japanese studies? (the website said only japanese study students go to japan but it wouldnt make sense for my 4 year course in japanese and translation to not go to japan..

There's a lot of optional module on the website, how many modules do we have to choose?

Sorry I'm a clearing student so I wasn't told much of this beforehand
Original post by Anonymous
I have a few questions about the course..

How many times a week do we study languages?

When do we choose the language we're going to study?

Are the Japanese classes mixed acrossed modern languages and japanese studies?

Will I be able to go to a study abroad in Japan if I do Modern languages instead of Japanese studies? (the website said only japanese study students go to japan but it wouldnt make sense for my 4 year course in japanese and translation to not go to japan..

There's a lot of optional module on the website, how many modules do we have to choose?

Sorry I'm a clearing student so I wasn't told much of this beforehand

Hi there,

Thank you for your message and congratulations on your Clearing offer!

I believe Faculty will be best placed to answer these questions for you. If you already have a Faculty contact, I would try contacting them directly. If not, you can send us an email in Admissions ([email protected]) and we can pass on the enquiry for you. Feel free to give us a call after sending your email so we can get this dealt with quickly. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,
Daniel

Admissions Office
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending