The Student Room Group

Physics degree

Hello,
(Sorry for lomg paragraph)
so i am currently a year 12 student going to year 13 this september studying chemistry physics and maths . I originally thought of doing a physics and astronomy degree but switched to computer science degree as i couldnt choose ut due to issues but now at this moment i am allowed to do so but will it be too late for me as i need a 7 in maths to do it but i only have a 6 and i have to retake it. And I'm so confused overall and idk what to do with my life.i really want to do ut but i feel i didn't do well in my gcses and I'm so scared
Any advice?
Original post by Sajiewa
Hello,
(Sorry for lomg paragraph)
so i am currently a year 12 student going to year 13 this september studying chemistry physics and maths . I originally thought of doing a physics and astronomy degree but switched to computer science degree as i couldnt choose ut due to issues but now at this moment i am allowed to do so but will it be too late for me as i need a 7 in maths to do it but i only have a 6 and i have to retake it. And I'm so confused overall and idk what to do with my life.i really want to do ut but i feel i didn't do well in my gcses and I'm so scared
Any advice?

what is ut?

Quick Reply

Latest