The Student Room Group

Tickets for Award Ceremony

Hi,
My daughter's entry got shortlisted. And I tried to buy the tickets for the Award Ceremony, but by the time I applied, the tickets were sold out. Is it possible to buy the tickets now.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Original post by pvanand
Hi,
My daughter's entry got shortlisted. And I tried to buy the tickets for the Award Ceremony, but by the time I applied, the tickets were sold out. Is it possible to buy the tickets now.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Can you give me more context? Where did your daughter apply to be able to get shortlisted? Who is hosting the award ceremony?
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Can you give me more context? Where did your daughter apply to be able to get shortlisted? Who is hosting the award ceremony?

This is for the "2023 John Locke Global Essay Prize Academic Conference" to be held on September 16, 2023 in Oxford.
Original post by pvanand
This is for the "2023 John Locke Global Essay Prize Academic Conference" to be held on September 16, 2023 in Oxford.

Any queries regarding the essay competition should be sent to [email protected]
As the tickets are sold out, probably not, but email them
Reply 4
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Any queries regarding the essay competition should be sent to [email protected]
As the tickets are sold out, probably not, but email them

Thanks. Have done that. Waiting for them to respond.
They’ve just started a wait list - hopefully some more come available! In the same position unfortunately.
Reply 6
Hiii I don’t know if you still need it or not. I have 4 packages for dinner events and award ceremonies from Sep 15 to 17. I am having some problems with my visa, so I couldn’t make it. But I hope I can resell it to people that need them.
Original post by Cindylilin
Hiii I don’t know if you still need it or not. I have 4 packages for dinner events and award ceremonies from Sep 15 to 17. I am having some problems with my visa, so I couldn’t make it. But I hope I can resell it to people that need them.

Do you still have a ticket for the award ceremony? I’ve been looking to get one because I missed out
Reply 8

Do you still have the tickets - I need 1 just for the Saturday so my daughter can attend award ceremony
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 9

Do you still have the tickets - I need 1 just for the Saturday so my daughter can attend award ceremony
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 10

Hi there! I just came onto this feed as I was in the same situation as the people above, however I just need one ticket and am willing to pay for it ASAP as the day is of course tomorrow! Thank you so much, life saver
Reply 11

Hi, I also need 2 tickets for the ceremony and I am willing to pay. Do you still have them ?

Quick Reply

Latest