The Student Room Group

European university Tbilisi georgia

Anyone going georgia for medicine or dentistry ?
(edited 7 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Krisht1200
Anyone going georgia for medicine or dentistry ? European university

You should not go there as the university is on the black list of GMC there are many other options which are much better than European university and are not involved with agencies like Medlinks
Reply 2
Original post by haery
You should not go there as the university is on the black list of GMC there are many other options which are much better than European university and are not involved with agencies like Medlinks

Which uni are u going ? Can we talk on iG abs130_
Reply 3

NO one should be going there European university has built a huge deal of negative reputation among students recently because of the frauds they have done with hundred of students.
Reply 4
Which uni u talk about?
Reply 5
Original post by Bsnsnsn
Which uni u talk about?

we are talking about European University Tbilisi they scam students with the help of medlinks and that is why they have such bad reputation among students
Reply 6

They are not a good option for students. Previously they were just on the grey list but now they are on the black list so considering them will be a foolish decision.
Don't go to schools outside of EU.

Hey, I’m going to study medicine I start October Wbu.
Reply 9

Yes, for Dentistry
Original post by Jarun5
They are not a good option for students. Previously they were just on the grey list but now they are on the black list so considering them will be a foolish decision.

Proof please
Original post by SocksInSandals
Don't go to schools outside of EU.

Why?
Reply 12
the university is on the black list and the grey lit of GMC so anyone willing to waste their years worth of money and time can go there and become one of the many students who were scammed by this university and medlinks
Reply 13
why would anyone want go to a university that is not just being accused by students of scamming but also blacklisted by GMC itself.
Medlinks has brought European University to the same position as dnipro university they even entered the blacklist just like dnipro So going there would be noting but a foolish decision.
Reply 15
Original post by Richardrrr
Medlinks has brought European University to the same position as dnipro university they even entered the blacklist just like dnipro So going there would be noting but a foolish decision.

European University was never upto the standard i have seen several posts mentioning that they even had their accreditation revoked few years ago.
They are now on the grey list and the black list at the same time so whatever they were like in the past doesn't matter anymore.
Reply 17
Original post by Youngreebs
Proof please

its true they are on the black list of GMC for students before 2019 and you can verify this on the GMC official website they are also on the grey list.
Reply 18
it should be easy for anyone to not consider this university as it is on the we donot accept and we may accept lists also known as the grey and black lists of GMC.
Reply 19
i have been in contact with medlinks and they are nothing like what you guys are saying, they were happy to help me with anything and seemed very honest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending