The Student Room Group

University of Georgia, UG tbilisi

Hi, I am going to study medicine in the university of georgia in tbilisi and start in November 2023.
I wanted to ask if there is anyone else going for the 2023 intake or already studying there, I thought it would be a good idea to get to know some people before starting university and possibly make some new friends! I am a female and would love it if they are any other females out there going from the UK who would like to chat and get to know eachother. Thanks:smile:
Reply 1
Hiii I’m looking to go for the March intake can I get your snap
Reply 2
Original post by saraaaaa1x
Hiii I’m looking to go for the March intake can I get your snap

Sure it's maiiira2005
Reply 3
Original post by Zazazzzzzz

Sure it's maiiira2005

Hi guys i am also considering applying! Do you guys know for sure if the medicine degree in georgia is definitely GMC accredited because there have been discrepancies in the past and also on the gmc website it is under what they ‘may’ accept which sounds a bit uncertain. Do you know anyone who has studied there and is now a doctor in the uk to confirm by any chance?
Reply 4
Original post by Rose369
Hi guys i am also considering applying! Do you guys know for sure if the medicine degree in georgia is definitely GMC accredited because there have been discrepancies in the past and also on the gmc website it is under what they ‘may’ accept which sounds a bit uncertain. Do you know anyone who has studied there and is now a doctor in the uk to confirm by any chance?

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/911341/response/2174107/attach/3/22%200952R%20Georgia%20doctors%20Mrs%20Shahzad.pdf?cookie_passthrough=1

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending