The Student Room Group

European university Tbilisi georgia

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ncsr23
i have been in contact with medlinks and they are nothing like what you guys are saying, they were happy to help me with anything and seemed very honest.

medlinks is everthing but honest they hide everything from their students until we are stuck with them and once its done they then start taking money from us using different excuses.
Reply 21
Original post by ncsr23
i have been in contact with medlinks and they are nothing like what you guys are saying, they were happy to help me with anything and seemed very honest.

they always sweet talk and promise many things that are too good to be true but once you have paid them then they show their true colours.
Original post by ncsr23

They are everthing like what we are saying and much more, they have scammed so many students and everyone has their own story so don't ever trust a word medlinks say
Reply 23
Original post by ncsr23

just contacting them is not enough they can say anything they want but you will see their true colours after paying them when even getting a response from them become impossible.
Reply 24
no matter what you guys say i am very satisfied with them and i will definitely use them for my admission
Original post by ncsr23
no matter what you guys say i am very satisfied with them and i will definitely use them for my admission

You're probably an undercover medlinks employee and this is a fake account to promote them, or you're a bot. It doesn't matter what you say, cases of students being scammed by medlinks are way too numerous to ignore AND the uni in question is blacklisted by GMC so imagine going there to do medicine for 5 or 6 years and then returning to the UK only to find that you're not allowed to practice medicine here!
Reply 26
Original post by ncsr23

why don't you tell us why are you so confident like how do you feel so confident in them even after reading all these comments?
Reply 27
Original post by ncsr23

well you can do whatever you want but don't try to suggest the same thing to everyone else because they are not getting paid by medlinks to say positive stuff about them
Reply 28
Original post by ncsr23

you are definitely an agent if you still want to go with them after all the warnings from everyone and one guys saying good things about them wont change anything
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 29
it looks like you people are trying to defame medlinks and by spreading all these lies but those who have really used them will always defend them.
Reply 30
Original post by ncsr23
it looks like you people are trying to defame medlinks and by spreading all these lies but those who have really used them will always defend them.

what makes you think all of us are lying and trying to defame one agency while just you and that one agency are honest.
Reply 31
Original post by ncsr23

more like those who are being paid by them are bound to say positive things about them and try to defend them.
Original post by ncsr23

We don't need to defame them. Medlinks has itself built a huge amount of negative reputation. So even if a few of their agents pretending to be students try to defend them nothings gonna happen.
Reply 33
Original post by ncsr23

you seem more of an agent than any of us because you're the only one here with positive view of them and the only one defending them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending