The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by tacomuncher42
I'm a student from HK as well trying to apply to the UK for physio, could I please message you for some advice?

Hi I am also from hk too, mind if i ask wt uni do u plan to go?
Reply 41
Original post by normaw
If you're applying to uni for Physiotherapy for 2024 entry, introduce yourself to fellow applicants, ask questions and share your experience of applying so far:

What universities are you thinking of?
A level / BTEC / IB / Higher predicted grades
Extra curriculars

Please don't share details of interview questions on the forum - it gives those who follow you an unfair advantage.

@CamembertPaws FYI

predicted A*AA, bio pe business
GCSEs A*- B
have read two books regarding physios
had placements in outpatient clinics, physio GP surgery, local hospitals, online
applied to UEA, Nottingham, YSJ, Southampton and Bournemouth on Friday 17th November

currently have interviews at UEA and Bournemouth, rejected from Notts, and waiting for responses from Southampton and YSJ
Reply 42
Original post by Alex177
GCSEs A*- B
had placements in outpatient clinics, physio GP surgery, local hospitals, online
applied to UEA, Nottingham, YSJ, Southampton and Bournemouth on Friday 17th November

currently have interviews at UEA and Bournemouth, rejected from Notts, and waiting for responses from Southampton and YSJ

Just want to ask if they give out any reason for the rejection?
Original post by Alex177
GCSEs A*- B

If you don’t mind me asking, what GCSEs did you get?
Reply 44
Original post by Tonic126
Just want to ask if they give out any reason for the rejection?

they said it was my personal statement. Even though I have got 3 interviews since
Reply 45
Original post by student_5253
If you don’t mind me asking, what GCSEs did you get?

Reply 46
Original post by Alex177
GCSEs A*- B

got YSJ interview today.
Reply 47
Original post by dentistjoe
i’m only applying to physio in hk, i went for biomed in uk cuz i know it’s hard to get offers as international

Im also from hk and i applied to poly u for physio as well do you mind telling me whats your predicted grades
Reply 48
Why are there so many Hongkonger 🙃
Original post by Alex177
got YSJ interview today.

how was your interviews so far? Any funny questions to share ?
Just got an interview for Keele
Reply 51
Original post by Helen101989c
how was your interviews so far? Any funny questions to share ?

I worded it wrong. i received a interview from ysj on that day
Has anyone applied to brightons msc program? Anyone heard back yet?
Original post by wanttoknow123
Just got an interview for Keele

When is the interview?
Original post by Alex177
I worded it wrong. i received a interview from ysj on that day

So you mean you will have an interview later, it seems that you have a lot of interview invitations already. Well done.
Reply 55
Original post by Tonic126
Why are there so many Hongkonger 🙃

Probs because for local students who have lets say 3A they probs will go for med instead of physio
Reply 56
Original post by student_5253
i want to apply to physiotherapy at kings college london. my stats are as follows:
GCSEs:
biology - 6
chemsitry - 8
physics - 6
maths - 7
english literature - 7
english language - 7
computer science - 9
geography - 8
french - 9
business - 8

A levels:
biology - A
chemistry - B
Maths - A

I have volunteered with kids, at a nursing home, at willen hospice and a charity shop. I have shadowed a physiotherapist at the hospice. I have participated in gold DofE and NCS.

Considering these things do you think I have a chance at an interview offer

yes, but write a good personal statement and be passionate. passion and doing shadowing like you have is what was important for my year I think.
Original post by Helen101989c
When is the interview?

Haven't booked yet
Original post by Jjsbbsbdn
Im also from hk and i applied to poly u for physio as well do you mind telling me whats your predicted grades

hi there check your private messages!!
Reply 59
Original post by dentistjoe
hi there check your private messages!!

Hey have u receieved my message i have no clue how to use it loll do u mind adding my discord or ig instead

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending