The Student Room Group

University of Birmingham physiotherapy

Hey has anyone got an interview/ offer from UOB? I haven’t heard from them yet for interview
Reply 1
i interviewed on the 10th of jan but still nothing from them:frown:
Reply 2
Is this the 4 year course? Were you sent a video before the interview? I’ve got an interview this week but haven’t been sent any information about the format so wondering what to expect?
Reply 3
Original post by Bayleaf123
Is this the 4 year course? Were you sent a video before the interview? I’ve got an interview this week but haven’t been sent any information about the format so wondering what to expect?

Yes I applied for the 4 year one, I received an interview invitation but also got nothing attached to it.
Reply 4
Thanks @Malu321 have you already had your interview yet?
Reply 5
Hey, is anyone else still waiting pre interview ? I submitted my application early Jan and I’m still waiting
Reply 6
Original post by Bayleaf123

Hey hope your interview went well. I have my interview this week and I’ve just been sent a video and no further information.

I was wondering if you had any advice from yours and what u can expect.

In My previous degree I haven’t studied physiotherapy so I am very underprepared knowledge wise and not sure what to do.

Any help would be appreciated
Reply 7
Original post by awufuwu
i interviewed on the 10th of jan but still nothing from them:frown:

Hey hope your interview went well.have you heard anything back yet.

I have my interview this week and I’ve just been sent a video and no further information. I was wondering if you had any advice from yoursand what u can expect. In My previous degree I haven’t studiedphysiotherapy so I am very underpreparedknowledge wise and not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated
Reply 8
Original post by Ciera2001

Hey hope your interview went well.have you heard anything back yet.

I have my interview this week and I’ve just been sent a video and no further information. I was wondering if you had any advice from yoursand what u can expect. In My previous degree I haven’t studiedphysiotherapy so I am very underpreparedknowledge wise and not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated

When did you apply ?
Reply 9
Original post by ally.xo
When did you apply ?

I applied at the end of 2023 and start of 2024 for a course in September 2024.

Heard back quickly but only interview slots available currently.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending