The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Helen101989c
When is the interview?

1/12 so nervous idk why they are so soonnnn
Original post by Jjsbbsbdn
Hey have u receieved my message i have no clue how to use it loll do u mind adding my discord or ig instead

yeah i’m slothh#8892
Reply 62
Original post by dentistjoe
yeah i’m slothh#8892

Sent my code is #4105
Original post by wanttoknow123
1/12 so nervous idk why they are so soonnnn

Good luck!!! Pls share with us how was the interview
(edited 4 months ago)
My daughter’s been invited for 4 interviews so far. She’s already had the interviews for Plymouth (with an offer a few days after) and for YSJ. Birmingham and Brighton interviews next week. Still waiting to hear back from Notts. She says the interviewers have been very friendly and the questions are pretty much what you’d expect.
Original post by Cookie-dog
My daughter’s been invited for 4 interviews so far. She’s already had the interviews for Plymouth (with an offer a few days after) and for YSJ. Birmingham and Brighton interviews next week. Still waiting to hear back from Notts. She says the interviewers have been very friendly and the questions are pretty much what you’d expect.

Did she apply for msc courses or undergraduate? I hope her interviews go well! I’m still waiting to hear back from Brighton
Original post by akbolender
Did she apply for msc courses or undergraduate? I hope her interviews go well! I’m still waiting to hear back from Brighton

Undergraduate

Hi, when did your daughter apply and how long did it take for Birmingham to give an interview?
Original post by Helen101989c
Good luck!!! Pls share with us how was the interview

Thank youu. I think it was alright but some of my answers could have been stronger :frown:

What sort of grades and experience does she have?
Hi, when did your daughter apply and how long did it take for Birmingham to give an interview?

She applied at the beginning of November and heard back after about 3-4 weeks
Original post by #Brandy123
What sort of grades and experience does she have?

GCSEs 8887777665
Work experience of a week in an NHS community physio clinic, a day shadowing in a private physio and some telephone chats with physios
GCSEs 8887777665
Work experience of a week in an NHS community physio clinic, a day shadowing in a private physio and some telephone chats with physios

Thank you!
Reply 73
got a interview at southampton
Has anyone applied for Cardiff?
Original post by Alex177
got a interview at southampton

any reply for the interview you had so far?
Not sure if I already stated but I got an interview with Southampton. I also got an offer from Keele 😁
Reply 77
Not sure if I already stated but I got an interview with Southampton. I also got an offer from Keele 😁

When did u hand in your UCAS
Reply 78
Has anyone heard from Liverpool, Birmingham or Nottingham yet? I had an interview with Northumbria last week and Man Met is next week, good luck to everyone!
Reply 79
just got an interview with brighton!
haven’t heard back from nottingham, birmingham and kings
has anyone heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending