good luck to your daughter!!!!!
Original post by Jjsbbsbdn
When did u hand in your UCAS

Like end of November 21st
Original post by awufuwu
just got an interview with brighton!
haven’t heard back from nottingham, birmingham and kings
has anyone heard back yet?

Nope nothing from Nottingham, Birmingham or kings but I got an email saying notts takes a little while
Original post by ael11
Has anyone heard from Liverpool, Birmingham or Nottingham yet? I had an interview with Northumbria last week and Man Met is next week, good luck to everyone!

how was your interview with northumbria and how long did it take to book it? I have had an email saying I have been invited for interview but on the applicant portal there are no dates available!!
Original post by darcyb11111
how was your interview with northumbria and how long did it take to book it? I have had an email saying I have been invited for interview but on the applicant portal there are no dates available!!

I had an interview at Northumbria a couple weeks ago, I got an offer and they say to wait till slots become available. is Newcastle your top choice?
Original post by 7382092gabs
I had an interview at Northumbria a couple weeks ago, I got an offer and they say to wait till slots become available. is Newcastle your top choice?

no, uni of Liverpool is but still waiting to hear back
Reply 87
Original post by darcyb11111

Interview went pretty well, was nervous as it was my first one but still waiting to hear back. There were quite a few dates available when I booked mine so maybe wait to see if any come up or email the uni. Liverpool is also my top choice so really hope they get back to me soon ahhh
Original post by #Brandy123
Has anyone applied for Cardiff?

I got recieved a interview from cardiff yesterday
Has anyone had an interview/offer from man met? I had my interview today and was wondering how long they take to get back to you?
Reply 90
Original post by Sophiacolgan12
I got recieved a interview from cardiff yesterday

Good luck with the interview.
Reply 91
anyone heard back from kings yet? 😭 the waiting is killing me…
Reply 92
Has anyone had an interview/offer from man met? I had my interview today and was wondering how long they take to get back to you?

I have an interview with Man Met tomorrow, how did you find it?
Original post by ael11
I have an interview with Man Met tomorrow, how did you find it?

It was okay, they didn’t ask many questions it was mainly just scenario based ones
Reply 94
It was okay, they didn’t ask many questions it was mainly just scenario based ones

Yeah mine was mostly scenarios too, fingers crossed they get back to us soon
Original post by ael11
Yeah mine was mostly scenarios too, fingers crossed they get back to us soon

🤞🤞🤞, what’s your top choice?
Has anyone had their Southampton interview yet? I've got mine tmr but I feel very unprepared despite feeling prepared for Keele
Reply 97
🤞🤞🤞, what’s your top choice?

Hopefully Liverpool, I've heard they take a while to give out interviews so not too stressed out yet. How about you?
Original post by ael11
Hopefully Liverpool, I've heard they take a while to give out interviews so not too stressed out yet. How about you?

Either notts or northumbria, I got rejected from Liverpool about a week ago
Reply 99
Either notts or northumbria, I got rejected from Liverpool about a week ago

Oh no that's a shame, was that pre or post interview? I think we must have applied to pretty much the same unis, mine are Northumbria, Man met, Notts, Liverpool and Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending