The Student Room Group

Official History of Art Applicants thread 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nilla_fc
Congrats everyone omg!! I got my offer from Clare this morning!! xx

Congrats!!
Feel free to private message me your instagram names and I can add you to the offer holder gc , maybe we should start a HoA one?
Reply 42
Original post by iohara2005
I got an offer for history of art at St John’s!

congrats!! I got an offer for history of art at Murray Edwards
Original post by eemfloo
congrats!! I got an offer for history of art at Murray Edwards

Well done!! Medwards is so cool and they have such a good art collection
Reply 44

Well done!! Medwards is so cool and they have such a good art collection

St John’s looks amazing as well!! what are your offer grades (if you don’t mind me asking) - I have to a get an a* in history
a history of art gc also sounds great!
Original post by eemfloo
St John’s looks amazing as well!! what are your offer grades (if you don’t mind me asking) - I have to a get an a* in history

I have to get A*AA my A*in either history or English lit, should I make a sc or insta one?
Reply 46
Original post by eemfloo

I have to get A*AA my A*in either history or English lit, should I make a sc or insta one?

im glad i need to get an a* in history and not english aha
I think instagram would be good!!
There’s now an insta gc for history of art if anyone wants added dm me ur insta :smile:
Reply 48
have any ucl/courtauld applicants heard back (espesh if u applied after xmas)? best of luck to everyone :smile:)
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by elmiffy
have any ucl/courtauld applicants heard back (espesh if u applied after xmas?)

haven't heard from UCL yet, didn't apply to the courtauld
Reply 50
Original post by foul-screenwrite
haven't heard from UCL yet, didn't apply to the courtauld

thank you :smile:) gl!!
Reply 51
Original post by elmiffy
have any ucl/courtauld applicants heard back (espesh if u applied after xmas)? best of luck to everyone :smile:)

hiii! i heard back from UCL in late december but i applied in October, hopefully it shouldn’t take too long to hear back from them tho! and i applied for courtauld and i got a conformation email like a couple months after applying but that’s all. Think it says on their website that we should hear back early March at the latest?? not sure tho :0
Original post by neeeve
hiii! i heard back from UCL in late december but i applied in October, hopefully it shouldn’t take too long to hear back from them tho! and i applied for courtauld and i got a conformation email like a couple months after applying but that’s all. Think it says on their website that we should hear back early March at the latest?? not sure tho :0

hi, (if you don’t mind me asking) did you receive an offer for UCL and if so, what were you predicted? :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by fleurdelys
hi, (if you don’t mind me asking) did you receive an offer for UCL and if so, what were you predicted? :smile:

Hi, I received an offer for UCL a while back (predicted 4 A*s atm), still waiting on the courtauld though.
Best of luck :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 54
Hey everyone!! fellow HoA applicant here, applied for the courtauld, UCL, St Andrews, goldsmiths and Birbeck, got two offers from goldsmiths and birbeck, still optimistically waiting on the other three, hoping for The Courtauld the most. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! (p.s let me know if anyone gets any new offers)
Reply 55
Original post by fleurdelys
hiii! sorry i didn’t see your message earlier but yes I received an offer and i’m predicted 3 A*s and an A =))
Reply 56
Original post by elmiffy
Hi, still waiting on courthauld, but as for ucl I applied on the day of the ucas deadline and got my offer 3 days later, hope this helps
Hi, has anyone heard from The Courtauld? Thanks.
Reply 58
Original post by ab313276

not yet :frown:
Reply 59
Original post by ab313276
havent heard from them either :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending