The Student Room Group

GCSE German Study Group 2023-2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pwca
:hello: welcome to the gcse german study group! :hello:

this is where you can chat with other students studying the same subjects as you and support each other as you head towards your exams :grouphugs:

you can post any useful tips and resources that you come across, offer support to others, share your successes, or just have moan when it gets tough! :yes:

just remember, it’s against the site rules to ask for or offer any copyrighted papers, or to take conversations off-site to do these things. Posts that break these rules will be removed.

a few possible ice breaker questions are:
what exam board are you with?
What do you enjoy most about this subject/ course?
What area do you struggle with in this subject/ course?

specifications

good luck with the next few months. Remember, ask for help, support where you can and together we can do this! :yeah:

i study edexcel german, and im most excuited about the speaking
Would anyone be interested in a German version of the TSR Study Together sessions? If a few people are interested, I'll create a thread!
Reply 22
Original post by penguingirl18
Would anyone be interested in a German version of the TSR Study Together sessions? If a few people are interested, I'll create a thread!
Yes please!!
Original post by Harry776
Yes please!!

Original post by penguingirl18
I've created the thread! https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7448602
Original post by maveline
Hallo meine Freunde! I'm taking AQA German 🤭
i excel in writing and speaking compared to reading and listening. but, i just had my listening mock and i think it went better than the november mocks. i remembered to do section B in german this time 😭
not excited for the reading exam.. and if the writing mock is about sport, i'm done for 💀
good luck to everyone!

hey do you rmb the translation and the 150 wrod question?? ALSO WERE YOU HIGHER??
Original post by visula
german is probably my worst performin subject, recently got mocks back and the results were as follows
reading 7 (1 off an 8 )
listening 7
writing 5 (HELP)
speaking (not done yet)
i actually dont understand how I do so bad in german, there is something incredibly wrong with my writing skills i mean i got 11/32 in task 2 which is just plain embarassing.

hey do you rmb the translation and the 150 wrod question FOR aqa ?? ALSO WERE YOU HIGHER??
Original post by historyakbar
hey do you rmb the translation and the 150 wrod question?? ALSO WERE YOU HIGHER??

i do higher, yes!

translation.......... uhhhh... i cant really recall, i might be mixing up the reading and writing one but i remember that for one of the 150 word questions i wrote about concerts... though the question might have just been about live events in general

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending