The Student Room Group

robin’s gcse prep

Hi, I’m Robin! I’m hoping that this GYG will motivate me to study more as I’m not doing great on that front lol

I’m staging my GCSEs over a couple of years (2024-2026). The ones I’m doing next year are:
» Psychology
» History
» English Language

So those are the ones I’m focusing on! If anyone has any tips or good resources for these subjects I’d love to hear them.

Goals:
» 7+ in Psychology
» 8+ in History
» 8+ in English Language
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by robin_james
I’m staging my GCSEs over a couple of years (2024-2026). The ones I’m doing next year are Psychology, History and English Language so those are the ones I’m focusing on! If anyone has any tips or good resources for these subjects I’d love to hear them. I’m aiming for 7s or above. Hopefully, this GYG will motivate me to study as I’m not doing great on that front lol

Welcome to the Grow Your Grades community :smile: So amazing to have you on board. If you keep us updated, we can keep you motivated! :dumbells:

We have a few GCSE study groups for your subjects that might be useful jumping into and saying hello in:

English Language GCSE Study Group 2023/2024
History GCSE Study Group 2023/2024

How is your day going?
Reply 2
Original post by Evil Homer
Welcome to the Grow Your Grades community :smile: So amazing to have you on board. If you keep us updated, we can keep you motivated! :dumbells:

We have a few GCSE study groups for your subjects that might be useful jumping into and saying hello in:

English Language GCSE Study Group 2023/2024
History GCSE Study Group 2023/2024

How is your day going?

Hi, thank you! I’ll have a look at those. It’s going well thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by robin_james
Hi, I’m Robin! I’m hoping that this GYG will motivate me to study more as I’m not doing great on that front lol

I’m staging my GCSEs over a couple of years (2024-2026). The ones I’m doing next year are:
» Psychology
» History
» English Language

So those are the ones I’m focusing on! If anyone has any tips or good resources for these subjects I’d love to hear them.

Goals:
» 7+ in Psychology
» 8+ in History
» 8+ in English Language

You can use Revision Bird (@revisionbird) on YouTube for History. Note that they make videos primarily suited for the AQA Spec but some topics are shared between the different exam boards. Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending