The Student Room Group

Cambridge University MPhil RE Finance (2024-2025)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous #4
Is it for Real estate Finance?

Yes it is!
Original post by Hh199
Yes it is!

omg i checked my portal 5 times today and it no changes
I got rejected. 1st class student BSc Investment and Finance in Property. Work experience in RE investment and developmentand experience at a large US REIT. I also have come from a background of extreme poverty so my achievements are quiteextraordinary considering my background. I guess I will jump straight into industry! All the best.
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous #2
I got rejected. 1st class student BSc Investment and Finance in Property. Work experience in RE investment and developmentand experience at a large US REIT. I also have come from a background of extreme poverty so my achievements are quiteextraordinary considering my background. I guess I will jump straight into industry! All the best.

When did you get rejected? And which university did you study at?

Best of luck to you!!
Original post by Anonymous #2

Sorry to hear that. What uni did you go to if you don’t mind me asking thanks
Original post by Anonymous #5
Sorry to hear that. What uni did you go to if you don’t mind me asking thanks

Henley Business School University of Reading! The REP department is supposed to be the best in the country more on the consultancy side though.
Anyone at Degree Committee stage?
Original post by Anonymous #6
Anyone at Degree Committee stage?

No, I am still under review. I guess we would need to wait until the end of Feb since they did mention on the course page that majority of decisions come after the course deadline.
Reply 28
Anyone else "Decision pending - your application is currently under review"? I used to be at Degree Committee stage for Mphil REF
Original post by Hh199
Anyone else "Decision pending - your application is currently under review"? I used to be at Degree Committee stage for Mphil REF

Same but mine was 'Under review by the Department'.
Original post by Anonymous #7
Same but mine was 'Under review by the Department'.

Fingers crossed! Do mind sharing - when did you submit the application?
Original post by Anonymous #8
Fingers crossed! Do mind sharing - when did you submit the application?

Second week of November. Does your portal show the same status?
Original post by Hh199

I think you will get admitted in one week
Original post by Anonymous #7
Second week of November. Does your portal show the same status?

No, I’m still under review. I applied the first week of December.
is there anyone like me, the status never changed from the end of october?
Original post by Anonymous #9
is there anyone like me, the status never changed from the end of october?

Did you email the department about this? Because when I submitted my application it went under review in a few days
Original post by randonuser2020
Did you email the department about this? Because when I submitted my application it went under review in a few days

Do you mean went from submitted to under department review?
Anyone else "Decision pending - your application is currently under review"? I used to be at Degree Committee stagefor Mphil REF same for me
Original post by AshleyonPlanet
I think you will get admitted in one week

How do you know?
Is there anyone who's at "Under review by department - Your application is under review by the department."?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending