The Student Room Group

Cambridge University MPhil RE Finance (2024-2025)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I got the degree committee the 25th of January. 31st to decision pending. Since then waiting... Last week I was still at degree committee they told me.
Original post by Anonymous #7
Emailed the department, I've been placed in the waiting list. Applied on second week of Nov so anyone who applied around that time and hasn't already been rejected would also be in the waiting list. This pretty much looks like a soft rejection.

which email address did you use?
Original post by Anonymous #10
which email address did you use?

[email protected]
[email protected]
Reply 83
Original post by Anonymous #7
Emailed the department, I've been placed in the waiting list. Applied on second week of Nov so anyone who applied around that time and hasn't already been rejected would also be in the waiting list. This pretty much looks like a soft rejection.

ohhh, ok thank you for this. I also applied in the same period, and still under review by the dept.
Reply 84
what is the likelihood of making it if placed on the waiting list?
I got PAO’ed on the 20th of February!!
Original post by Anonymous #6
I got PAO’ed on the 20th of February!!
Congrats! When did you submit your application? Thanks
Submitted 18th Nov. DC 25th Jan. DP 31st Jan. PAO 20th Feb
Congrats! How do you know that you got sent to PAO?
Original post by Anonymous #13
Congrats! How do you know that you got sent to PAO?
You can ask the livechat on the cambridge website 🤣 just have to provide your application number
I asked and they said they still need some time because of record numbers of applications
I asked and they said they still need some time because of record numbers of applications
Ok thank you for posting. What is your current status?
For mphil REF or degrees in general?
Record applications despite an earlier deadline. Is this for REF or Land Econ department overall?
Hey! By live chat, do you mean contacting the Postgrad Admissions office? I couldn't find a live chat online.
Original post by Anonymous #15
Hey! By live chat, do you mean contacting the Postgrad Admissions office? I couldn't find a live chat online.
https://www.postgraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/?ucam-ref=home-menu

A red icon must show up to access the livechat
Original post by Anonymous #5
Record applications despite an earlier deadline. Is this for REF or Land Econ department overall?
mphil ref
https://www.postgraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/?ucam-ref=home-menu

A red icon must show up to access the livechat
Super, thanks for being so helpful! Will check with the live chat and update you guys here.
Any updates from anyone?
Any updates from anyone?
Nope

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending