The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Official University of Exeter 2024 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by char777lux
I just got an offer today for History and Politics (i'm predicted 45 at IB)

hey congrats !! did you get an email of acknowledgement before?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by lilorain
hey congrats !! did you get an email of acknowledgement before?

Thanks! I applied October 14th and got my acknowledgment email on the 17th. What have you applied for?
same aha
Thanks! I applied October 14th and got my acknowledgment email on the 17th. What have you applied for?

I applied the same day as you so I’m hoping I get a law offer soon 🤞🏻
Reply 44

Okay ty :smile:, I’ve applied for Human Sciences. Where else have you applied ?
Hey
My application was sent off on the 19th and they acknowledged it the day after. I got an offer this morning for Pol and IR! ☺️
Don’t put much pressure on mine compared to your own though… I already have my grades because I finished last year and I applied to the penryn campus so I imagine it’ll be different if you’re on predicteds and wanting the main campus
Original post by lilorain
Okay ty :smile:, I’ve applied for Human Sciences. Where else have you applied ?

Oxford, Lse, Warwick, Sussex. Wbu??
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone got any offers from Exeter for Law or any other law courses? I'm stressing so much because I have seen some other unis give out their offers all ready for law applicants :')
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone got any offers from Exeter for Law or any other law courses? I'm stressing so much because I have seen some other unis give out their offers all ready for law applicants :')

I haven’t got any offers yet 😭
has anyone got an offer for medical sciences at exeter??
has anyone got a medical sciences offer
Original post by 17277282kiosk
has anyone got an offer for medical sciences at exeter??

I’m still waiting for my medical science offer
Reply 52
Anyone got a PPE offer yet?
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there,

Just popping on to assure you there is no need to worry if you haven't received a response to your application yet! The University aims to make decisions on applications by the January UCAS deadline by the end of March, but where possible, offers will be released much sooner. Please refer to our After You Apply page for more information.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any other concerns and questions! Best of luck!

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Reply 54
Oxford, Lse, Warwick, Sussex. Wbu??

Oxford, UCL, Birmingham, and Durham
I applied for neuroscience on october 12th and just got an offer today (i'm predicted AAA)
Reply 56
(Original post by Anonymous)I applied for neuroscience on october 12th and just got an offer today (i'm predicted AAA)
Reply 57
Congratulations
Original post by Kumar2005
(Original post by Anonymous)I applied for neuroscience on october 12th and just got an offer today (i'm predicted AAA)

Congrats
Just thought I’d let you know but there’s an Exeter Offers 2024 thread and people have said that they’ve started to get offers on there over the last few days (mostly for humanities and social sciences) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending