The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Official University of Exeter 2024 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
do you know what their predictions were? I have A*A*A but i rlly hope to be considered as a tier 1 applicant ;(

both had the same predictions as you! im predicted 3A*s but havent got one yet anyway
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
do you know what their predictions were? I have A*A*A but i rlly hope to be considered as a tier 1 applicant ;(

you are tier 2
Original post by upthechels
both had the same predictions as you! im predicted 3A*s but havent got one yet anyway

thank you!! hope we’ll get it soon!
thank you!! hope we’ll get it soon!

yesss fingers crossed tomorrow, can’t wait any longer hahaha
Hi all, I applied for Physics and received an offer 2 days ago! I thought it was quite nice - ABB!!
Original post by sadfailure
Hi all, I applied for Physics and received an offer 2 days ago! I thought it was quite nice - ABB!!

Congrats! When did you apply? I’m applying for the same department
Congrats! When did you apply? I’m applying for the same department

Thank you! I applied on the 13th of this month. Good luck to you!
i sent my application in on october 13th and just got my offer yesterday (25th october) for history :smile:
Anyone heard anything from them? Has anyone had an email acknowledging the application

I didnt get a confirmation email, but got an offer from exeter yesterday!
I didnt get a confirmation email, but got an offer from exeter yesterday!

what course?
what course?

geography for AAA. wasn’t expecting them to reply this early
Hey don't know if this helps or not but I applied for Law with 45/45 (I assume you do IB) and with all A* in GCSE , I still don't have my offer. Just give it some time :smile: I'm sure your tier 1 material

I applied with 45/45 and got my offer three days ago, so you will get it soon!!
anyone got an offer for exeter medical sciences?
Original post by 17277282kiosk
anyone got an offer for exeter medical sciences?

Ive applied to med science - I am yet to receive an offer tho. The fact that everyone is getting offers and I’m not is making me a bit nervous :frown:
has anyone got a human sciences offer or acknowledgement yet?? my app has been in for 2 weeks and i've heard nothing from them at all :frown:
Reply 95
Original post by countless-blink
has anyone got a human sciences offer or acknowledgement yet?? my app has been in for 2 weeks and i've heard nothing from them at all :frown:

Don’t worry same, I’ve also applied for HS, and not even had an acknowledgment letter. Maybe because our course is done in the Penryn Campus it’s taking longer..? Idk. I wasn’t expecting a reply until after Christmas but this thread is stressing me 😂
Original post by lilorain
Don’t worry same, I’ve also applied for HS, and not even had an acknowledgment letter. Maybe because our course is done in the Penryn Campus it’s taking longer..? Idk. I wasn’t expecting a reply until after Christmas but this thread is stressing me 😂

me too.... if there's not an acknowledgement by mid-november i might get in touch to check, i wasn't expecting so many people to have offers yet 😂
Has anyone got an offer for economics (and what r ur predicted grades)
Reply 98
Original post by countless-blink
me too.... if there's not an acknowledgement by mid-november i might get in touch to check, i wasn't expecting so many people to have offers yet 😂

I mean if it’s both of us, they must have it. Plus I’ve had acknowledgment emails from other unis and I’m guessing you have too, so we know it’s not like it hasn’t sent through if ygm. Someone on here said they got an offer without an acknowledgment email so now I’m like hmmm do I get in touch 😂
Hi everyone,

First, congrats to those of you have received an offer!

For those of you that haven't yet, there is absolutely to need to worry, offers will be continue to be sent out up until May 2024, although the University aims to respond to applications as soon as possible. For more information on the application/offer process, you can take a look at our After You Apply page.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have!

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending