The Student Room Group

TUITION fee lower than expected??

Hi, my maintenance loan is the minimum at the moment as evidence is still being processed but I've just checked the application again and my tuition fee is also a lot lower than expected?? I'm meant to have £9,250 for my tuition but I've only got £920, so a 0 has been missed, I'm not sure if this is my fault or a computer error or an SFE issue, but I'm not sure how to resolve this? should I call up? any advice would be great
Original post by kat3636
Hi, my maintenance loan is the minimum at the moment as evidence is still being processed but I've just checked the application again and my tuition fee is also a lot lower than expected?? I'm meant to have £9,250 for my tuition but I've only got £920, so a 0 has been missed, I'm not sure if this is my fault or a computer error or an SFE issue, but I'm not sure how to resolve this? should I call up? any advice would be great

Hi Kat,

If you're able to contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 we'll look into this and help you get this resolved. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending