The Student Room Group

Can I move up sets in year 10 and how will that affect my gcse's

Hiya, so I'm having a literal crisis right now!!! I just checked my classes for year 10 on outlook and found out that I'm averaging set 6s for maths and science and set 7 for English and Spanish whilst I'm in set 2 for history and set 3 for business(btw there are 12 sets overall). Will I be able to move up sets in year 10 and if not will I still be able to achieve all 9s on my gcse or will that be limited? Advice needed ASAP! Many thanks!
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Kirby1703
Hiya, so I'm having a literal crisis right now!!! I just checked my classes for year 10 on outlook and found out that I'm averaging set 6s for maths and science and set 7 for English and Spanish whilst I'm in set 2 for history and set 3 for business(btw there are 12 sets overall). Will I be able to move up sets in year 10 and if not will I still be able to achieve all 9s on my gcse or will that be limited? Advice needed ASAP! Many thanks!

For Maths you need to be ebtered for Higher tier to get more than a grade 5 so you need to check which your group is aiming for.

I've never heard of a school setting in so many subjects btw.

Quick Reply

Latest