The Student Room Group

AQA Biology June 2023 exam

Hi! Any idea where to find the June 2023 AQA biology Mark scheme?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by thomas georgas
Hi! Any idea where to find the June 2023 AQA biology Mark scheme?

If only!! They don't release mark schemes publically until like at least a year or something after so you're going to have to wait unless yk you get them illegally or a teacher 'accidentally shows you them' but don't think teachers have them yet not too sure haha. AQA is really strict on them because newer past papers get used for mocks.
Original post by kariaxx
If only!! They don't release mark schemes publically until like at least a year or something after so you're going to have to wait unless yk you get them illegally or a teacher 'accidentally shows you them' but don't think teachers have them yet not too sure haha. AQA is really strict on them because newer past papers get used for mocks.

Thanks KAria. Found it! Had to pay though .
Reply 4
can you send me the markscheme or tell me where you bought it please
Reply 5
can you send me the markscheme or tell me where u bought it
sorry I think the website has been removed, can't find it. Maybe KAria can help here?
Reply 7
Original post by kariaxx
Karia do you know where i can find the markscheme
Reply 8
Original post by TCJm
can you send me the markscheme or tell me where u bought it
do you remeber the topics that come up on the paper 2

Quick Reply

Latest