The Student Room Group

German IRP

Im currently in the process of writing my German IRP, im doing it on the impact of the German division on art. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks to help, im really struggling with it lol. My teacher says she cant tell me what grammar is wrong and everything, but is there anyone im allowed to give it to?
You can't get feedback on it really but I would suggest going through and writing a list of things you're not sure about, e.g.

- word order after Als
- konjunctiv 2
- indirect speech

From here, write alternative sentences on a different topic but using each of the grammar things on the list, then ask for help with those from your teacher, and go back and apply the new knowledge to your IRP sentences. I personally keep a notebook with all the sentences where something wrong in, then I highlight whatever's wrong and rewrite it correctly. That way I can easily apply what I learn to new contexts.
Reply 2
Original post by Emccreadie
Im currently in the process of writing my German IRP, im doing it on the impact of the German division on art. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks to help, im really struggling with it lol. My teacher says she cant tell me what grammar is wrong and everything, but is there anyone im allowed to give it to?

I would suggest letting someone else in the class look through it, only if you're happy with that obviously - I know it might not be a perfect solution, but I had my friend look through mine and it really helped.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending