The Student Room Group

Ucat official mocks

Hello,

I would like to ask about the ucat official mocks compared to the real thing.

I did the ucat official mock c today and got
VR (730) but I usually get 610 on medify
DM (570) but I usually get 700 on medify
AR (770) but I usually get 630 on medify
QR (570), usually get 570.

Obviously there is a big difference between that mock 2640 and what I usually get on medify 2510.

For anyone that has done the ucat in the real thing, was it more like the official mocks of medify. As in the official mocks I found VR way easier and the texts were a lot shorter then medify and the AR had much easier patterns, compared to medify.
Reply 1
Original post by Harrysja
Hello,

I would like to ask about the ucat official mocks compared to the real thing.

I did the ucat official mock c today and got
VR (730) but I usually get 610 on medify
DM (570) but I usually get 700 on medify
AR (770) but I usually get 630 on medify
QR (570), usually get 570.

Obviously there is a big difference between that mock 2640 and what I usually get on medify 2510.

For anyone that has done the ucat in the real thing, was it more like the official mocks of medify. As in the official mocks I found VR way easier and the texts were a lot shorter then medify and the AR had much easier patterns, compared to medify.

Hey, I sat my UCAT on Tuesday and found Medify as a whole harder than the real exam. The stats you provided in each of the subtests is basically what happened to me. In the actual exam, I found VR and AR easier, QR was slightly easier (I struggled with QR the most in Medify) but the timing made it difficult, and I found DM much harder in the real exam than on Medify, where it was my strongest subtest after VR, but ended up being the section I did worst in. In the end, I did better in the UCAT compared to my Medify mocks. Hope this helps, and good luck with your exam! :smile:
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by LiannaO
Hey, I sat my UCAT on Tuesday and found Medify as a whole harder than the real exam. The stats you provided in each of the subtests is basically what happened to me. In the actual exam, I found VR and AR easier, QR was slightly easier (I struggled with QR the most in Medify) but the timing made it difficult, and I found DM much harder in the real exam than on Medify, where it was my strongest subtest after VR, but ended up being the section I did worst in. In the end, I did better in the UCAT compared to my Medify mocks. Hope this helps, and good luck with your exam! :smile:

Thank you, my ucat is on Tuesday and I am so excited for it to end

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending